Sorry for the severe lack of blog posting as of late. This has been one of my busiest years so far and unfortunately my online presence has had to suffer. Anyway, here's what's new:
- Dead@17: The Witch Queen #4 goes on sale today. This concludes The Witch Queen mini-series (volume 6) and sets the stage for the 7th and final chapter. I don't know how soon that will be coming, but probably sometime between the end of the year and mid 2011.
- Also on sale today is the Ghostbusters: Con-volution one-shot, illustrated (pencils and inks only) by me and written by Keith Dallas and Jim Beard.
- San Diego Comic Con is coming up soon and I will be at the same spot as last year, booth J7. I've got a couple of cool things planned, but I don't want to announce anything yet in case things aren't ready in time. But you can probably expect the usual sketchbook and maybe a surprise or two.
- A new edition of Black Harvest is coming in October from Image. This will be the same series released by Devil's Due a few years ago, but will contain some new artwork, some fixes of things that bugged me, and a revised ending. I want definitive editions of all my Dead-related books in the same format and under the same banner, so I will probably be doing this with Lost Books of Eve at some point, too. The work on Eve will be a bit more extensive though because of circumstances that forced me to end the book earlier than I originally wanted.
- Other than that, I've been doing a lot of writing for future projects. Chances are you will see something new from me in the not too distant future.
For those of you that ordered one of the Dead@17 Artist Exclusive sketchcards, they have begun shipping. The final batch will be going out on Tuesday. So everyone should be receiving their cards shortly. Thanks for your patience!